This tag was playing around everywhere for a while long back, so since nothing else to blog, but since I want to blog, I am picking the tag without being tagged by anyone! I am not sure what five things I can write about which gives insight into my nature or behaviour to others. Hmm, let me try.
1. I hate tomatoes. But I can have them in the form of tomato ketchup or raw ones in salt, or along with burger. 😛
2. I play veena a bit. Music has always been a passion, and veena I did learn for some time as part of it… But I don’t know why, I am not able to sing or play veena when someone asks me to do so. I really do hurt my parents cos of my this behaviour. 🙁
3. I get irritated and angry very fast, but I cool down instantly. I am extremely sensitive and emotional and think too much and can ponder over that and this and the results of which you people are reading this blog. So enjoy!!! 😉
4. I used to or was an addict of Hindi serials. Rest of the time I used to sit glued to pc and if you ask what I will do, if net is there, I spend time browsing that n this, if not, I will check all the thorough analysis of all the folders, and if found any softwares, I try them out, or if I get any software, I install them, try it out, uninstall it, and this will go on till the pc gets stuck, which happens very fast usually. Don’t worry I do that especially if its not my PC! 😛
5. I don’t know swimming. 🙁 There are lot of sports and exercises which I have not played. In my young age, I wished to take participate in lots, but either my health or some reason or other posed as hindrance. Similarly roller skating, table tennis, badminton, squash (Did you know that I used to play with ball alone by hitting onto wall, and using my hand as bat, to imitate the game of squash!) are few games I had in my wish list. I used to play carroms with appa (carrom-specialist!!) and chess with the neighbour boy (to whom I lost all time 🙁 )… Hmmm. Those were the days…