I saw this tag at S3’s aka Sreeram‘s blog, and thought why not. It has been a while I interacted with the readers, and though I do it at the end of the post with silly questions, not many have bothered to answer them. But this one is straight from the mind. Because I really want to know about YOU. And I have added some questions on my own too… So please readers, please answer the following questionnaire in the comments section. I will be honoured. 😀
1. Who are you?
2. Are we friends?
3. Something I have and YOU want?
4. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it?
5. Describe me in one word.
6. What was your first impression of me?
7. Do you still think that way about me now?
8. What reminds you of me?
9. If you could give me anything what would it be?
10. How well do you know me?
11. How do you see me in the future?
12. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn’t?
13. How did you came to know about this blog?
14. What would you like to see and read on this blog?
15. Which is your favourite post in this blog which inspired to re-visit this site or subscribe to it?
Looking forward for the answers. 😀
1. I’m god. Otherwise called Ashwin
2. I’m a friend with all people of this planet.
4. I don’t like to call you with a nickname.
5. Don’t want to stretch the limit of my verbal skills. Maybe “Interesting”?
6. Short tempered.
7. No. I think you’ve improved over the years I’ve known you.
8. My mom.
9. Books which you think are “hi-fi”.
10. On a scale of 1-10, I think 3/10.
11. Teaching your kids lessons.
12. No. Guess I’ve told more than I could’ve. 😛
13. I dunno. Subscriber for a long time now.
14. Short stories/fiction and relationship posts.
15. Stories like this : http://bluediamond.sr-ultimate.com/2008/11/04/the-doubtful-love.html
1. People call me using names they frame that I don’t remember who I am…you know me as S3.
2. Ofcourse, I do think so.
3. I would love to be in Bangalore.
4. AKB…cos I call you that already?
6. That of being a confused gal.
7. I think by now you would have sorted out most things, but still are confused! 😉
8. The Sallimae bay.
9. Well…as u said…time and friendship.
10. Not that much that I can boast of. But pretty well I guess.
11. One, as a career-woman…two, as a mom! 🙂
12. I dunno re… 🙁
13. Through the links that you put up in the internal, and I guess also through Orkut.
14. Short stories and Hindi poetry.
15. Can’t pick one…have liked all that you have written up! Haven’t subscribed to your posts as I get alerts on update due to having you on my blogroll! 🙂
1. I’m I
2. What do you say???
3. Give me a listing first…
4. Tough thing… lets try it some other time…
8. Your blogs 😀
9. We need to negotiate 😀
10. 0.5 out of 10
11. With my eyes…
13. RSS feed…
14. What ever you write…
15. Nothing specific… I like the style in all of them…
thanks for sparing 15-20 mins, when you don’t have time.. 😛
“hi-fi” books?? pleeeease no.. something else please… 😉
ur mom reminds me of you???!! great.. that means you think of me most of the time.. i m really in the skies!!! 😀
confused gal??? :-S i am still confused.. 😛
short stories n mom.. aaah.. my!!! mein kahan phas gayi… 😉
sharp answers… i m sure the 11th answer could be understood only by another mallu!!! what a chalu! 😛 hehe
hey, I stumbled across this post because ashwin tweeted about it and I wanted to know what it was all about. I feel this is an interesting idea, just not something a person who doesn’t know the blogger personally, would do.
I can however, answer a few questions for you. I am yash, I don’t know you, but my first impression of you is ‘curious’.
What reminds you of me?
An young chubby girl, an acquaintance I lost in the mist of time.